[X4U] Secret code for printers

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Tue Dec 13 05:25:51 PST 2011

Randy,

This is the web address from the newspaper <http://www.123inkt.nl/page/downloads.html>
It's only the upper half which is important.  And then only for Epson and HP.  I don't have them.
I translate the Dutch text:
Nu de nieuwste versie van de gratis chip-resetter voor Epson printers -> Is the latest free version for Epson

Nu ook gratis trucjes om uw HP cartridges te resetten -> Free tricks to reset HP cartridges.

Paul Moortgat