[X4U] Transfer, sync Address book data?

catsoul catsoul at thinkplan.org
Fri Apr 13 11:05:13 PDT 2012

On Apr 13, 2012, at 11:00 AM, LISTS wrote:

> Makes sense. By 'complex' are you referring to the complexity for the user in setting up and executing the sync, or the 'behind the scenes' complexity?

No. Like most of apple offerings, the iCloud thing appears to be easy-breezy to set up and use. I mean what I said more in the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it sense."

Ethernet, floppy net, thumbdrive net have been working great for me for about 20 years.

put another way, you *could* kill a mosquito with a computer-controlled, satellite-guided laser cannon.

but a rolled up newspaper works great, too…at least while there ARE newspapers left to roll up.

a rolled-up whatever paper thing..

cat