Tungsten

Martim Weinstein emdub at mac.com
Mon Dec 30 14:17:08 PST 2002

I'm new here so I don't really know if I'm supposed to introduce myself
but I'll make it short. My name is Martin, I'm in Portugal and I've got
the following BT devices: Ericsson T39 (had a T68 but is kaput), 500
Mhz Tibook with a USB Bluetooth purple thingy (brandless), Palm
Tungsten T, an Ericsson HBH-30 Headset which I mostly use in the car
and a useless (for the Tibook) PCMCIA card from TDK.

I read some messages in the archive and saw that someone (forgot the
name) had problems syncing the palm with their Mac. Well: same here
except mine works perfectly through USB and Infrared, works perfectly
with the T39 (for internet, mail, WAP, SMS and everything else I throw
between them). The Tibook also works perfectly with the T39. The
problem is really the damn Tungsten. Every single time I try to sync OS
10.2.3 with the Desktop instalation from the original CD that came with
the TT (Tungsten T) I get a Kernel panic. I've tried reinstalling from
the CD, reinstalling from the net, switching off conduits, uninstalling
iSync, shutting everything down and restarting, hard resets, soft
resets, disconnections and reconnections, pairings and re-pairings...
help... I really want to get rid of wires and line of sight
limitations. Any ideas?

Oh, I almost forgot it worked once... only once. The first sync.

-mw

Dear Santa, all I want for christmas is your list of naughty girls.