[BTM] Tungsten

Christopher Allbritton callbritton at mac.com
Mon Dec 30 20:14:30 PST 2002

this was EXACTLY the same problem I was having. the only advice that
came from the list was to reinstall Palm from the Tungsten discs. I did
that to no avail. Sorry I have no advice, but it's nice to hear I'm not
alone. I never did solve it, and finally settled for cradle-syncing.

best of luck,
christopher

--
Christopher Allbritton * 917.660.6193
callbritton at mac.com * http://www.siliconplanetbook.com

GnuPG Key ID: 0x7846C3D2

"I don't care if the glass is half-empty or half-full;
I just want to know who drank out of it before me."