[BTM] Tungsten

Martim Weinstein emdub at mac.com
Tue Dec 31 04:33:40 PST 2002

My only doubt here is where exactly is the problem. Is it with OS
10.2.3, with Palm Desktop software or the TT. I already wrote to Apple
support reporting this bug and also to Palm. This means we're down to
waiting for OS 10.3? Or an update from Palm? Is there no one else with
a Mac and a Tungsten that work?

-mw

I'm a corporate executive, I keep things from happening.