[BTM] HBH-30 + T68 pairing problem

Benjamin G. Levy benlevy at rockinbeat.com
Tue Nov 26 17:10:55 PST 2002

Think of the HBH-30 as being a little coy in this transaction.  It
will happily agree to a pairing, providing the suggestion is made by
the T68i.  So, first set the HBH-30 to accept (turn off for 30
seconds, turn on and continue to hold the button until the lights
begin blinking in an alternating pattern) then tell the phone to look
for the headset.  After the T68i finds the headset the password MUST
be 0000 as the headset has no provision to change the code.

Good luck!

Ben

--
Benjamin G. Levy
Solutions Consulting
benlevy at rockinbeat.com

Apple Consultants Network Advisory Council Member
Apple Certified Technical Coordinator