P800 and Address Book

Martim Weinstein emdub at mac.com
Mon Apr 14 07:46:09 PDT 2003

After a few more days with the supposed P800 support with address book
not everything is going smoothly. I've had to re-pair the devices about
3 times from the computer (pairing from the phone goes through all the
steps but doesn't work) in order for address book to find the P800.
Meanwhile when the phone receives calls I get the message on screen as
is normal. I found today that sending SMS messages from address book
does not work. :-(

Looks like this P800 implementation was done in a hurry... :-(

-mw

If it's 0 degrees today, and it's going to be twice as cold tomorrow,
...how
cold will it be?