GPRS problem

Ahad Surooprajally ahad at mac.com
Mon Apr 21 14:29:51 PDT 2003

Apologies, I'm new to this Bluetooth lark:

I've just acquired a new G4 laptop with built-in BT and followed the
instructions to connect up to O2's GPRS service.

I've got to say that it was brilliant. Acceptable speed for internet
access and I even downloaded some small messages. The problem was when
I tried to show my boss - i tried to connect from the modem connect
menu and it just continously kept saying 'trying to connect'. When I
chose the disconnect option it said 'disconnecting' continously.

Subsequently, I haven't been able to pair up with my phone.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Mac G4 12" laptop with BT, 10.2.4
Nokia 6310

Ahad