[BTM] GPRS problem

Steve Savery steve_s at mac.com
Tue Apr 22 04:58:19 PDT 2003

Hi Ahad

Check that the Bluetooth feature is still turned 'on' on your Nokia and
the same for the PowerBook. Then try something like sending a vCard to
the Nokia using the Bluetooth File Exchange app (in Utilities). If
you're able to send the vCard then I suspect it's more to do with the
O2 reception in that particular part of the office.

Good luck!

Steve
Steve Savery
Bristol, United Kingdom