[BTM] GPRS problem

KOZAK Imre Oliver ki023 at hszk.bme.hu
Tue Apr 22 05:19:31 PDT 2003

1. Try to reboot. If you can connect after reboot only, it is probably
due to the fact that you use Jaguar 10.2.4 or 10.2.5. I have problem
with both. However, 10.2.3 was always OK.

2. Try to remove the Bluetooth pairing, and repair the phone with the
laptop.

3. You can connect with to methods:
- GPRS settings in the phone and dialling a special phone number
(*99***# for the Nokia - correct me if wrong)
- get Nokia GPRS modem scripts, and make settings in OS X

4. Try to connect with a data-and-charge cable, I think it is the
easiest solution - all this Bluetooth is fun, but nor very reliable.

Bye,
Imre