phonemanager

mark hunte mark.hunte at lineone.net
Wed Apr 23 10:54:53 PDT 2003

Hi for those that are interested I just got this. Havent checked it my
self yet because I have the old firmware, but will do asap.

Hi,
We would like to inform you that the new version of PhoneManager
supports Bluetooth connection for the Nokia 6310i.

PhoneManager 1.1 can be downloaded from:
http://www.macmedia.sk/phonemanagerX.sit

Requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.2.5
- Bluetooth USB adapter or built-in Bluetooth
- the firmware version of Nokia 6310i must be 5.50 to be able to
communicate via Bluetooth with a special Nokia protocol used in
PhoneManager. The firmware version of the phone is displayed on the
phone screen after pressing these keys *#0000#
If your firmware is older, it can be updated in a Nokia service center.
Phones with older firmware do not communicate with the protocol used in
PhoneManager.

Please, read "Bluetooth Read Me" file in the PhoneManager folder how to
create a Bluetooth connection.

Best regards,

Peter Koren
MacMedia