remember me?

Martim Weinstein emdub at mac.com
Thu Feb 13 15:36:14 PST 2003

I was getting a Kernel panic every time I tried to sync my Tungsten T
with my Tibook with Mac OS X.

Update:
I just updated to 10.2.4 which went very smoothly. Bluetooth now seems
even more integrated with the system making it easier to
browse/add/discover devices. Well, I erased all previous pairings both
with the TT and the computer on both devices. Now I no longer get a
Kernel panic when attempting to Hotsync. It gave me "Unable to initiate
Hotsync operation because the port is in use by another application".
Then I reseted everything, icluding the palm, uninstalled the Palm
software on the Tibook. Restarted, installed it again from the original
CD, restarted. Now the Hotsync Software Setup panel does not let me
enable Hotsync giveng me "Transport Monitor, Could not complete your
request (16)"

I must be plagued or something...

Everything still works perfectly with the T39.

Any suggestions?

-mw

All computers wait at the same speed.