T68i vs T39

Martim Weinstein emdub at mac.com
Fri Feb 28 07:14:23 PST 2003

I've fixed my T68i and went back to it and I've noticed one very
annoying thing: It won't let the address book and the new Sony Ericsson
Clicker both be connected to the phone at the same time from the
computer! Is this normal?

My T39 would let both applications be connected to it... I could
receive messages on the screen at the same time as I controlled iTunes
from the t68. I had just written some scripts which are useless if the
thing can't be on all the time.

-mw

For perfect happiness, remember two things:
(1) Be content with what you've got.
(2) Be sure you've got plenty