[BTM] T68i vs T39

Filipe M. macfilipe at netcabo.pt
Fri Feb 28 07:30:56 PST 2003

On Sexta, Fev 28, 2003, at 15:14 Europe/Lisbon, Martim Weinstein wrote:

> I've fixed my T68i and went back to it and I've noticed one very
> annoying thing: It won't let the address book and the new Sony
> Ericsson Clicker both be connected to the phone at the same time from
> the computer! Is this normal?
>
> My T39 would let both applications be connected to it... I could
> receive messages on the screen at the same time as I controlled iTunes
> from the t68. I had just written some scripts which are useless if the
> thing can't be on all the time.
>
> -mw

It's not a T68 problem; have you updated Clicker to v. 1.00? My T39
won't connect to both Address Book and Clicker at the same time, now.
If Address Book is already running, Clicker displays a "Cannot Connect"
message; if Clicker is running, trying to connect to Address Book will
cause Clicker to display the same message.

By the way, something came up on Versiontracker today, "Romeo", that is
supposed to do pretty much the same thing; haven't checked if it's
scriptable, though (or if it can connect to both apps at the same time).

Best,

Filipe