[BTM] Tungsten

Martim Weinstein emdub at mac.com
Thu Jan 2 08:52:10 PST 2003

Just tried installing iSync 1.0 and iCal 1.0.1, the new updates
available. Still get the Kernel panic which leads me to think this is
some sort of conflict wih the Palm Desktop Software itself. The
Bluetooth adapter I have is brandless, but the hardware vendor code I
checked in Apple System profiler is 2578. Can't find reference to it on
the net though...

-mw

Cashtration (n.) The act of buying a house, which renders the subject
financially impotent for an indefinite period.