[BTM] Tungsten

Benjamin G. Levy benlevy at rockinbeat.com
Thu Jan 2 09:25:15 PST 2003

At 7:19 AM -0800 1/2/03, Bruce Gerson wrote:
>>I've tried moving the USB Bluetooth to a different port, having all
>>other BT devices off and having no apps open besides all the stuff
>>I tried before. I'll keep trying different stuff, but so far no
>>luck. In last case I could try and change my last name to Levy...
>
>Maybe it's the Bluetooth adapter.  I used the IOGear, you used an
>"off-brand" I believe.  What did the Levy boys use?

I'm using an off-brand that looks exactly like the Belkin one.  I'm
pretty concerned about the problem that Martin is having because none
of this should cause a kernel panic, at most the process should fail,
but a kernel panic would seem to be indicative of something else
being wrong.  I'd probably want to check the entire installation.

Ben

--
Benjamin G. Levy
Solutions Consulting
benlevy at rockinbeat.com

Apple Consultants Network Advisory Council Member
Apple Certified Technical Coordinator