[BTM] Tungsten

Filipe M. macfilipe at netcabo.pt
Thu Jan 2 09:32:25 PST 2003

On Thursday, Jan 2, 2003, at 16:52 Europe/Lisbon, Martim Weinstein
wrote:

> Just tried installing iSync 1.0 and iCal 1.0.1, the new updates
> available. Still get the Kernel panic which leads me to think this is
> some sort of conflict wih the Palm Desktop Software itself. The
> Bluetooth adapter I have is brandless, but the hardware vendor code I
> checked in Apple System profiler is 2578. Can't find reference to it
> on the net though...

Try to see if your adapter's chip is made by CSR (Cambridge Silicon
Radio, I believe). All the ones I've seen until now have CSR chips
(Acer, Mitsui, D-Link, and some other brandless ones) and they all
work, so that shouldn't be the problem. This may not help a lot, but at
least it's a starting point.

Best,

Filipe