[BTM] Recommendations for a Bluetooth PCMCIA

info at blue-gene.com info at blue-gene.com
Wed Jan 8 15:57:55 PST 2003

No, We have been in Business for years, actually we
make 5 name brands product in the market and some
of them are first tier known names.  They
are all under OEM contract.

Well, one thing user does not know about is no matter
what the adapter looks they are actually made by the
very same hand.

Information
www.Blue-Gene.com