[BTM] BT internet

Jason Davies jason at ophiochos.org.uk
Tue Jul 1 04:18:11 PDT 2003

> Hope this clears things up a little. Please let me know if I'm
getting
> the wrong end of the stick.

it's just a question of sockets I think. Work is experimenting with
getting people to use handhelds. They already have a few Tungstens so
wanted to see if they could wirelessly connect them over BT since no
wi-fi accessories seem to be available. So they would have a BT
internet point like they also have Airport in certain areas. They have
devices on order but the ones they ahve found are only available in
short supply, thus my question. (It would also suit me a lot:
basically I often take my PB in just because I am expecting a couple
of emails I need to see. Otherwise my Palm would be enough for me that
day. BT internet there would mean I could do that.)

Make sense?