[BTM] Still cannot use bluetooth

warwick teale warwick_teale at mac.com
Sat Jun 21 16:18:15 PDT 2003

Hi, just wondering if you have a method in the devices (such as phone)
to "DELETE PAIR" action. I have troubles with my Nokia 8910 as example
when i witch to using a triband T39 ericson phone.. it is a hassle.

Deleteng and re-PAIRing or initiating something from the device may
help.

other than than.. no ideas.