[BTM] Best Bluetooth Phone

Martim Weinstein emdub at mac.com
Wed Mar 12 13:41:56 PST 2003

I've got a T39 and a T68. The T68 has been to fix twice because of keys
that stop working. The keyboard seems to be very fragile and I don't
like the feel of it. It's also got a very slow software. I'm usually
finished writing an SMS on the phone and the thing is still writing the
letters on the screen... scrolling through the menus can be
painstakingly slow if you know exactly what you want (after some
experience).

The T39 I've had since the day it came out. Not one single problem so
far. Syncs and works flawessly with my mac, tungsten and BT headset. I
also ike the feel of the keyboard much more and the battery also lasts
longer. Must be from not having the color screen, The software is MUCH
faster too. It can almost keep up with my memorized key presses to
reach a menu.

That said I'm still using the T68 although some keys already need a
strong press in order to work... I think I'll soon go back to the T39,
or buy the P800 once it's supported by Apple.

Theres a T610 coming out, god knows when, which seems like a very
interesting option...

-mw

Opportunity knocks only once, if you hear a second knock it's probably a
Jehovah's witness.