[BTM] Best Bluetooth Phone FOLLOW-UP

Stephen Jonke sjj_public at mac.com
Thu Mar 13 15:31:36 PST 2003

As far as I can tell, all cell phones stink from a design and UI
standpoint, it's just a matter of how much. ;) I like my T68i in spite
of its shortcomings. One of the most significant plusses to me is how
tiny and thin it is. I can just drop it in my jeans pocket. Other
pluses include the very good voice dialing/commanding and that its
bluetooth works well, and other stuff. None-the-less, it still sucks,
just like whatever phone you end up buying. ;)

Steve