[BTM] P800

Gabriel Granatstein ggranatstein at mac.com
Wed Mar 19 03:12:57 PST 2003

Martin,

It it worth it? I am using a Treo 270 but have been waiting for the
P800 prices to drop. Does it actually work with iSync? Is it easy to
use? Have you tried the video functions..... Can you give us all a full
report. I seem to falling into obsession with getting the phone.... My
last ericsson was a T39m and I loved it!

Thanks
Gabriel