SOLVED: Why does T68i add "-" to names

Bruce Gerson bruce_gerson at mac.com
Fri May 9 07:10:28 PDT 2003

Thanks to all who replied to this issue.  I've managed to solve the
problem by returning the T68i.  In addition to the syncing problems, I
just couldn't get a handle on the interface after using a Nokia for
nearly 10 years.  I don't have the time to futz with devices which are
supposed to make things easier and faster.  It either should work
out-of-the-box or not.  It's been faster adding the names manually to
other phones.

I'll wait until Nokia comes up with a non-Symbian Bluetooth-enabled
phone in a small footprint.

Bruce