[BTM] Send file to BT Device

Peter Levy peterlevy at email.com
Wed May 14 14:31:25 PDT 2003

Hi Jason,

Thanks for responding. I downloaded drag'n'tooth from versiontracker - is
that the one you mean? It doesn't work though - comes up with a message
about an error "preparing the data". I'll try again after a restart.

And the memory on the Palm is 3.7MB, so there shouldn't be an issue there.

--
Cheers,
Peter