[BTM] Belkin 100-meter Bluetooth adapters

Will O'Neal will at oneal.net
Wed May 14 15:13:00 PDT 2003

I place my order at 7:45am the day the message came out; I've yet to receive
any shipping notice...

Will
Mid-Atlantic Computer Solutions    703.751.6800 - Main
3213 Duke Street, Suite 198        703.623.9455 - Cell
Alexandria, VA 22314               703.997.8463 - Fax
<http://www.4macsolutions.com/>

Apple Consultants Network * Apple Product Professional
Apple Certified  Macintosh  Desktop Service Technician