[BTM] tungsten sync problem

Bruce Gerson bruce_gerson at mac.com
Thu May 29 05:34:19 PDT 2003

On Thursday, May 29, 2003, at 02:20  AM, peter ashworth wrote:

> yep, my bad experiences with palm and avantgo went on for many many
> hours of trying to get answers and failing repeatedly, only to
> discover that both parties seemed to be blaming the other, you
> mentioned they both blamed apple, but what the heck

IIRC, sometime before Palm introduced the OS X version of Palm Desktop,
AvantGo was having financial difficulties (another victim of the
internet business model by trying to make money on a virtually free
service).  I believe that they were either bought out or "merged" with
another company and might possibly be able to review their Mac stand.

Bruce