[BTM] tungsten sync problem

Jason Davies jason at ophiochos.org.uk
Thu May 29 03:04:31 PDT 2003

> >  then updated it to include a better Applescript library just
> recently.
>
> where's that to be found?

PD 4.1, hidden away somewhere...try versiontracker?

I too lost Avantgo and also FMSync, the best conduit of the lot when
upgrading but I could have stayed in OS 9, I suppose, if I wanted them.
But Filemaker works okay, Documents to go unfortunately can’t handle
large documents (not Palm’s fault), and MacNoteTaker is pretty good.
I’ve taken to sending stuff directly via Bluetooth and Bluetooth
Services (crap for memos but good for files), and DragNDrop. Jan Erik
Mostrom, a programmer and writer of MPC [translates various Palm formats
into text] is planning to write a conduit that synchronises text
documents of various kinds so I’ll let you know when that appears.