[BTM] Question about the Z600

Martim Weinstein emdub at mac.com
Fri Jun 4 15:05:53 PDT 2004

I've used it like that without any problems once you get everyhting
configured with your carriers details. I can access the net with either
my BT enabled Powerbook or even on my BT enabled Clie as well.

The hard part is sometimes figuring out the carriers details...

-mw

Jeanealogy: the study of LEVIS and WRANGLERS.