Question about the Z600

Andrew Currie me at andrewcurrie.ca
Sat Jun 5 07:18:18 PDT 2004

>Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 16:43:06 -0400
>Subject: Re: Question about the Z600
>From: Mitch Pilchuk <mpilchuk at pilchuk.com>
>
>Do you also use this phone for internet connectivity? I need to sync my
>phone numbers as well, but occasionally I need to connect my power book to
>the internet when a WiFi isn't available.

Hey Mitch,

The Z600 is great for WAP sites, and reasonable for email if you're
using a Palm device, downloading only the headers for your messages,
or the first few lines. I've tried a Bluetooth GPRS connection with
my PowerBook for the Internet, and found it to be almost useless. The
speed works out to only about 19k/sec, unless I did something very
wrong!

Hope that helps,

Andrew