[BTM] phone with full address book

Scott Macdonald scott at buttonjaw.com
Tue Oct 19 15:02:28 PDT 2004

Good info.

Ahh, that may be the difference between the two phones is an address field
in the contact info. I looked for z600 and k700 screenshots to see if I
could see the difference but all I could find is this:

http://www.esato.com/phones/index.php/phone=122,cp=105

So here's what my z600 contact infos shows:

Name:
Home:
Work:
Mobile: