OT: software for sale

bittof at attbi.com bittof at attbi.com
Mon Dec 2 10:44:22 PST 2002

Hello all--but before you go farther, be warned this is offtopic.

I've got tons of older software that I simply don't use anymore and don't know
anyone who would use them-nor do I know where to go to sell them (am reluctant
to use eBay). Photoshop 5 and 3, Pagemaker 6.5 and 7. Kai's Power Tools, etc
etc etc. Since I don't use them, I believe I have the legal right to sell them,
so if anyone's interested in what I've got, email me: bittof at attbi.com

Thank you. Sorry for being only tangentially related (at best) to iBooks, but I
tried to warn you!

Ed