Can't find 10.2.2 Update on iBook =O

Joe jabeleda at nbn.net
Tue Dec 3 06:14:12 PST 2002

Hello!

I just updated  to Jaguar on my iBook and now used the "Software
Update" feature to update to 10.2.2.  However now that I have
re-booted, I'm looking for the download on the iBook to keep on my
external drive, in case I have to reinstall the OS for some reason. I
think I'm just used to downloading via my browser, and seeing the
updater appear on the desktop once it's finished. I have a dial up
(Cable or DSL is not available where I live) so using the Software
Update feature would be a pain all the time, if I had to reinstall the
OS. Any suggestions?

TIA

Joe