lost world book software

Chris Volpe absinthe02 at attbi.com
Fri Dec 6 16:21:11 PST 2002

Hi all -
I went to fire up World Book and received an error message stating a
crucial folder had been lost and I needed to reinstall. I trashed the
orphaned copy thinking the World Book CD would allow me to reinstall -
but that CD contains only media files, not the actual application. I
tried running software restore, but it grays out the custom install
option. I quit because I don't want to do the easy install and
reinstall all of my apps - just World Book. Is there any one who can
tell me how to reinstall it?
TIA
Chris