Clamshell - ant infestation

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Sun Dec 8 08:47:31 PST 2002

Hey guys ... Now THAT is a problem I have not heard about yet here ...

I have moved to a new house and left my clamshell iBook there over the
weekend, while I had my icebook with me on the road ...

Upon return, I notice some ants crawling around the clamshell .. Not a
biggie, insects are considered pets here (instead of pest) ... But when I
looked closely .. There must have been hundreds in and around it!!! (Dan,
did you fill cheeto with chocolate ?)  .. And while most of them come out ..
Some found corners they could only crawl in .. But not out .. And died ...
Now .. Besides lifting the keyboard and clean ... Is there any easy way to
remove the casing to clean up ???

Will I need to find those really tricky hexagonal screwdrivers ? Now that
will be a challenge

Thanks