[P1] Semi OT : access iDisk through FTP

patrick fisher patrick.m.fisher at wamu.net
Tue Dec 10 11:25:43 PST 2002

Yes, definitely, you "have to have" broadband if you are going to be updating your
Mac OS and associated files.

Unfortunately, I think our carrier, AT&T is still trying to figure out why people
don't want to pay $40+ for high speed internet access on top of their $40 cable tv
bill and $50 cell phone bill.

Almost every home in South Korea has broadband. The government has gone nuts with
mandating that every home in Korea have broadband. Sure, it is easier to give most
everyone access when most people in Korea live in high density areas, especially
apartment buildings.

The goverment works remarkably well in Korea. As far as mandating how things are
going to be.