[P1] iBook, iSynch & Palm

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 10 15:20:59 PST 2002

> I wondered about just using the Palm Desktop software and HotSynch.
> Anyone know how effective that is?
> Andrew

After upgrading from OS9 to OSX.1 and Office v.X last December, I went for
months unable to use my trusty Palm IIIx . Then, as noted on this list
previously, 2 or 3 months ago, Microsoft finally came through with the sync
software, and I've been very happy, and very organized, ever since. My Palm
now hot syncs with all my Entourage X stuff (calendar, address book, note
pad and to-do list) flawlessly.

And if I remember correctly, when the sync software came out, one of the
requirements was to have Palm Desktop IV on your machine, even if you're not
using it, which I don't, so I'm thinking this means you'll be able to hot
sync with that equally well.

Brian