[P1] iBook, iSynch & Palm

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 10 17:17:16 PST 2002

On Tuesday, December 10, 2002, at 07:17  PM, Richard McKay wrote:

> you only
> need to have a folder with the right name in the right location to do
> the
> update...I found this out by running across software somewhere, I
> believe it
> was

I was shocked and giggled when I discovered under pressure, my Word 4
install disk far away, that I could simply name a text file Microsoft
Word, I may have also changed the type and creator, and then the Word 5
or 6 upgrade proceeded smoothly...

---
The US Army is destroying 31,500 tons of nerve agents and highly toxic
blister agents at a projected cost of $24 Billion Dollars. Someone
suggested they could make money selling it on eBay under the Weapons of
Mass Destruction category.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com