[P1] 'Connect to Server'

Brian Fish ifish at macosx.com
Wed Dec 11 08:31:25 PST 2002

Thanks for the help Ben, but I am not running OS X Server, so most of the
suggestions in that article do not apply to me.  Also, I should note that
when I take my iBook to work with me, I am still able to connect to the
Windows 2000 server with no problem.  So I do believe it has something to do
with formating my WinXP machine at home, just can't figure it out.  thanks.
-Brian