[OT] Best way to fly...

Rick Banuelos teasethedog at mac.com
Wed Dec 11 14:16:54 PST 2002

I have a confession to make:

I am so afraid of flying that I've been in the mindset for the past few
months that Dec. 19 (my departure date to CA) will be my last day
alive. (It sounds stupid, but I'm serious.) All creepiness aside, I'd
like to think of my ibook as a welcome distraction to my problem, and I
wanted to ask everyone if there's anyone with a slightly similar
problem who can suggest things to do on the plane with my trusty little
computer that will take my mind off things for the 3 hours it will take
to reach the target.

Also (and this is what makes it OT), can anyone make a suggestion on a
good sedative? (I don't even want to know what's going on while I'm in
the air, asleep or awake.)

Best Regards,

Rick Banuelos

teasethedog at mac.com