iBook Bad RAM?

schwarztech at jmug.org schwarztech at jmug.org
Thu Dec 12 07:47:38 PST 2002

I called Apple and they gave me crap about the $50 fee for support, and
they said that they'd reimburse me if it's a hardware problem.

For that price, I'll go buy a damn RAM chip and forget the whole hassle,
and plus I wouldn't be without the machine for weeks on end, like I've
heard from some...

Apple's support really pisses me off, especially when a machine is still
under the 1 year warranty, yet you have to deal with this crap - they need
to have a separate number for hardware/warranty stuff.

Thanks for the help,
Eric