[P1] Clamshell - ant infestation

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Thu Dec 12 08:31:44 PST 2002

I wanted to share my success story with you, in case you ever come across
this problem ....

I used a burning mosquito coil and placed it in a drawer to fill it with
this insect killing smoke ... I then placed the iBook in there (removed the
coil first) and let it in there for the day ..

Later all the ants were gone ... Even the seemingly dead ones... Either
there were not that dead after all, or ants even schlepp away their fallen
comrades ..

The big tangerine meanie is ant free again ... And working great :)