[P1] OS and Blueberry ibook

Donald Keenan dkeenan2 at nycap.rr.com
Sat Dec 14 21:50:14 PST 2002

On Sunday, December 15, 2002, at 12:20 AM, paulatx1 at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 12/15/2002 12:11:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> dkeenan2 at nycap.rr.com writes:
>

>> Where did you have the hard drive upgraded? Wegener Media? 80gb! That
>> little processor can handle all that storage? I have a
>> Blueberry waiting
>> to be upgraded with a cdrw and bigger drive.
>
>    Yes!  Wegener Media   www.WegenerMedia.com    Great people! Great
> Service!  From now on  they get all my laptop business!
>                 Paula

Glad to hear it. I contacted them months ago after deciding I wasn't up
for the intense and legendary Clamshell hard drive upgrade. It seemed
like they were running a special and I could gotten both the cdrom drive
(broken in that it doesn't securely stay shut) and the new hd for under
$380.
I'll check there site out for more specials. Did they send you the
shipping box to mail the Blueberry out? Did you already have an OS X
license or was that part of there service?
What do you use thr Blueberry for? MP3s?
Domald