Quicktime Pro 6 Key

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Sat Dec 14 21:53:16 PST 2002

> From: ShardAerithes at aol.com
>
> Does anyone have a Quicktime 6 Pro Key for OSX.2 (Jaguar) that I could
> use
> for 30 days or something. I need to export some movies to .dv for a
> school
> project and don't have Pro.. Thanks!

Unfortunately, I don't think Apple offers a "demo" version of QT Pro,
and it's illegal for anyone to give you their key, since that's piracy.
I'm afraid that if you need it done that much, you're going to have to
find $30 from somewhere.

If you'd like to set up a Paypal account and ask for donations to what
I think is probably a worthy cause (you're a student IIRC, right?), I'd
be interested in contributing (not much, but it'll be a start, and hey
you don't need many people to contribute to make $30 right?).

_Chas_
Come to  ... The CHASbah!
http://thechasbah.blogspot.com

**Go see BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE. It may change your life.**