Disk Utility

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Mon Dec 16 00:50:43 PST 2002

> From: Patricia Teel <pateel at efn.org>
>
> Anyone tell me where to find Disk Utility? I did a search and it isn't
> on my ibook.

If you are running Mac OS X, it is in the Utilities folder inside your
Applications folder. If it is not there this is indicitive of a very
screwed-up installation (or a mischievous user ... who in the world
would trash Disk Utility?) and you may need to re-install the system
(probably not strictly necessary, but a good way to start fresh if the
usual solutions do not work or do not apply to you).

_Chas_
Come to  ... The CHASbah!
http://thechasbah.blogspot.com

**Go see BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE. It may change your life.**