[P1] Re Apple switcher ads & fakery, etc.

Brian Pearce bpearce at cloud9.net
Mon Dec 16 21:05:42 PST 2002

On Monday, December 16, 2002, at 09:20  PM, B.J.Major wrote:

>> According to everything I've read, the Apple Switchers actually are
>> real
>> people.
>
> Then you haven't read all there is to know on the subject.  I don't
> like
> the inference (indirect or otherwise) that I don't know what I'm
> talking
> about here, so as much as I detest doing other people's research for
> them, here is the URL where you can read the story for yourself on how
> the Apple Switchers are NOT real persons:
>
> http://www.insanely-great.com/news.php?id=1289

I've read the article, and I'm *still* not sure what it was in this
article that gave you the idea that the "Switchers" were actors; only
one example (Ellen Feiss) is reported in any detail; and even then,
there's more inferrence than actual fact. If you want to get defensive
when someone calls you on this stuff, you'll have to come up with a
better argument than this.

BRIAN/bpearce at cloud9.net