[P1] truth in advertising

Bonnie Crisp dandbcrisp at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 19 13:32:10 PST 2002

: From: Donald Keenan <dkeenan2 at nycap.rr.com>
:
: I did a Google search on Limbaugh and found several references to his :
devotion to macs. What surprised me was George W. Bush was mentioned
: as a mac devotee (MacCentral). Well, he's got the money, but he just
: seems like a MS platform type.
:
: I'm into Apple's advertising/marketing, especially the print ads. I
: don't know if the "Switch" ads have produced the numbers they want,
: but the campaign is going on and on, so perhaps so.
:
: Charles mentions a campaign with famous writers, which I think would
: work, but only if coupled with film and television celebrities and
: God knows there are a ton of them out there who use and love macs.
:
: Donald

One interesting thing I've noticed (and somewhat supported in this
thread) is that on the national level, more conservatives (GOPers) use
Macs than liberal politicians.  State-level here is about evenly split
with very few Mac folks.

Means little, just interesting...in an iBook kind of way.  :*)

David