[P1] sleep

Jason Bennett jpbennett at mac.com
Thu Dec 19 13:51:36 PST 2002

Hi Jamie,

The preference file you'll want to delete is
com.apple.windowserver.plist located in /Library/Preferences. After
that, reboot, and your system should behave normally again. Some users
also reported the need to zapp the PRAM (restart holding
command+option+P+R for four chimes) although I didn't have to in my
case.

 From what I gathered from other affected users, deleting the
aforementioned file after using file sharing fixed the problem.

Jason