[P1] 'Book case

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Fri Dec 20 08:07:44 PST 2002

----- On 12/19/02 10:30 PM MDT (-0600), Chris Volpe
<absinthe02 at attbi.com> wrote, in part:

>Thanks for the responses to my case question. I think I'm looking for
>something that doesn't exist - a briefcase (probably made of leather)
>not much bigger than the iBook that has just enough room for power
>supply and a thin book or two without adding bulk, preferably one that
>allows you to use the computer without removing it from the case. I
>found something like it on the Web, from an educational company called
>DiSistotech, that I am considering:

If you're thinking of using an iBook without removing it from the case,
watch out for overheating. There needs to be air circulation. I use a
CoolPad almost all the time (I have the Podium model for my desk, and the
smaller one for my lap and for travel). This not only provides additional
air circulation for cooling, but offers a swivel that I find convenient.

Best Regards,

Harry Corsover

    Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
Amazing Travel * Health * Legal & Tax Benefits
    Get & Send Email by Voice! * Much More!
          <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
      <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562