[P1] OT: Your worst Macs..!

Linda lvt at mac.com
Fri Dec 20 14:39:40 PST 2002

> Linda wrote:
>

>> Try getting inside a 6320/6230 performa - can you say blowtorch?  Only mac I
>> would not ever own - even though others consider the MacTV a road apple, I
>> proudly have one next to my bed.  It is the only 14" screen TV I have ever
>> seen.  If I ever get the cable splitter it will be connected - till then it
>> gets regular channels with a pair of bunny ears.
>>

> I have a 6220 with a TV card that I think I am going to give to my great aunt.
> like it for the TV. I can turn the Mac on and off with my Sony/Apple-branded
> remote.
> That's pretty cool.

I have a tv card from the aforementioned dead 6230 (6320?)that I want to put
in a 5400.  The mactv has its own remote, but yes it is nice that sony works
too. It was my 74+ old mom's first puter and first mac - she has since
graduated to a flat imac and adores Jaguar.  Downloads embroidery patterns
off the internet, put them on a usb flash drive and transfers them to a dell
laptop and puts them on the embroidery machine memory card.  Unfortunately
brother does not seem interested in making their product mac friendly, not
even through virtual pc.  Brother doesn't happen to be owned by some pc
company does it?

Linda
SE Michigan